Ridge Zeller Therapy offers full-time, supervised clinical fellowship (CF) and Speech Language Pathology positions for each calendar school year! Ridge Zeller Therapy is a well respected, team-oriented therapy services group located in Chandler, AZ, which resides in the East valley of the metro Phoenix area.
Ridge Zeller Therapy’s incredible staff includes:
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs)
- Speech-language pathology assistants (SLPAs)
- Occupational therapists
- Clinical and school psychologists
Each therapist has the opportunity to work with a full range of clients in a variety of settings, including:
Some of the benefits of working within Ridge Zeller Therapy include:
- Full-time & Part-time positions
- Supportive & Knowledgeable Supervisors & Mentors
- Flexible Schedules
- High Salaries & Benefits
- Paid License, Certificate, and ASHA Dues
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Diverse Caseload Experience
- Treatment Supplies & Resource Library
Ridge Zeller Therapy’s company Directors are seasoned and knowledgeable Speech Language Pathologists who currently work within various schools, with a combined 40 years of experience in the Phoenix valley. Graduates in their CF year will receive ample opportunity for supervision, mentoring, support, work experiences in a variety of environments, and an opportunity to work with a diverse clientele. To learn more about our open SLP positions and CF program, apply through our Web site or call (480) 347-8938 today!
To apply for this job please visit members.centralreach.com.