Summary of OT & COTA Job Opportunities:
Provide a variety of occupational therapy (OT) services for schools within the Phoenix-metro community. Positions may also be available within our clinic setting. The ideal OT professional is a driven self-starter and interested in working within the following areas:
- Providing services in a school-based setting
- Servicing DDD clients within home-based settings
- Providing therapy services and evaluations in a clinical setting
Positions can be part time or full time depending on caseload, need and ambition!
Qualifications / Expertise / Requirements:
- Arizona State Occupational Therapist Registered License (OTR/L)
- AZ fingerprint clearance card
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
To apply for this job please visit members.centralreach.com.