Summary of School Psychologist Job Opportunity:
Provide professional psychological services for schools across the Phoenix-metro area in accordance with state, federal, and Ridge Zeller Therapy rules, regulations and/or guidelines.
Full Time & Part Time Positions:
Depending upon our present need, the school psychologist position can be regular, or flexible. The school psychologist is expected to write evaluations, MET reports and meet with families as needed for multiple schools across the Phoenix-metro area.
Essential School Psychologist Functions & Responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge of delays and disorders including, but not limited to, autism spectrum disorders, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, developmental delay, intellectual impairment, attention deficit disorder, apraxia, aphasia, dysphasia and so on
- Write and maintain proper documentation and evaluation of clients in timely fashion as required by Ridge Zeller Therapy
- Work in accordance with applicable principles and practices of profession, Ridge Zeller Therapy policies/procedures, and Arizona/federal regulations/guidelines
- Manage time effectively to complete paperwork within the required timelines
- Demonstrate a team-oriented approach
- Exhibit professional and friendly interaction with students, families and colleagues
- Communicate with school staff, families and colleagues as needed
- Conduct yourself in a professional, kind manner with students, staff and colleagues
- Collaborate and be flexible when working with colleagues and families
- Represent Ridge Zeller Therapy in the highest professional manner whenever working within the school
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Expertise / Requirements:
- Appropriate Arizona State School Psychology Credential/License
- AZ fingerprint clearance card
- Valid driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation for school appointment
To apply for this job please visit members.centralreach.com.