Summary of Speech-Language Pathologist Job Opportunity:
Provide professional speech-language therapy services and implement treatment for elementary, middle or high school students in the metro-Phoenix, Arizona area. In addition to supervising an SLPA, the SLP will work with students who have a variety of communication impairments, including but not limited to articulation, fluency, language or cognitive.
Full-Time & Part-Time Positions:
Dependent upon our present need, days of work are Monday through Friday as indicated by the school site’s official calendar. School staff are required to be on campus during school hours and available for before and after school meetings or trainings.
SLP Supervisory Requirements:
- Direct SLPA in providing speech-language therapy services
- Submit monthly SLP/SLPA supervision logs if supervising an SLPA
SLP Qualifications / Expertise / Requirements:
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence or in clinical fellow year
- AZ Department of Health license
- AZ Department of Education certificate
- AZ fingerprint clearance card
- Current CPR certification
To apply for this job please visit members.centralreach.com.