Ridge Zeller Therapy's licensed and certified school psychologists, based in Arizona, are highly-educated, holding either master's or doctoral degrees, and trained to work with children in the metro Phoenix area, including Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Queen Creek and Apache Junction, AZ.
They have many years experience working with children of all ages and stages of development, as well as parents, school staff, and related service professionals, including speech pathologists and occupational therapists.
They stay current in the field by attending professional development workshops, are experts in a variety of assessment techniques and testing materials, and are up-to-date with both Arizona state and federal trends.
Our psychologists also hold Arizona Department of Public Safety fingerprint clearance cards.
A thorough diagnosis is critical to ensure your child is getting the support and services he or she needs to be a successful learner.
Ridge Zeller Therapy's psychologists are highly skilled in diagnosing and developing interventions for:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Early childhood developmental delays
- Learning disabilities
- Academic delays
- Cognitive delays
- Social-emotional difficulties
- Behavior disorders
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations
- Interpret evaluation reports for each student
- Provide comprehensive psychoeducational evaluation reports to parents
- Complete IDEA compliant reports in a timely manner
- Collaborate with all team members to maximize student progress
- Provide parent support and intervention advice
- Consult with teachers and parents to provide behavior and academic support for students
- Counsel students individually and in groups as recommended by the team
- Facilitate Multidisciplinary Educational Team (MET) meetings
Follow IDEA and Arizona State Board of Education rules and regulations
- Participate in Manifestation Determination Reviews
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA)
- Coordinate the development of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
For additional information, please check out our resource, "Questions and Answers About and Autism Evaluation"
To request more information about our psychoeducational services, or to work with a psychologist in the Phoenix area including Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Queen Creek and Apache Junction, AZ, please fill out the following form, or email Heather Holston, Therapy Coordinator at ContactUs@rztherapy.com or call us at 480-365-9981 today!